[TxMt] Japanese Translation of TM Manual with Caution

Álex Bueno lists+textmate at bueno.imap.cc
Wed May 16 19:59:50 UTC 2007

Kato san,

TM converts 010_preface.mdown to HTML without hanging at all. I don't
write much Japanese in TM (only really within latex files written in
English), but I've never had a problem like that. I also tried adding
much more Japanese text into the markdown file, and it still worked
well. Perhaps you're having a problem with fonts. I'm using a font
similarly modified to this one (http://d.hatena.ne.jp/hetima/
20061102/1162435711), along with the plugin hack.

Alex