[TxMt] CR/LF Line endings

Cliff Pruitt lists.cpruitt at cliffpruitt.com
Wed May 16 13:22:36 UTC 2007

I don't know if I'd clutter the document window itself with widgets
for one-time settings (lack of widgets was one of the things that
made me fall in love with TM).  After all, its not something you're
going to be changing over & over for a single document.  I think
maybe a keystroke that displays a sheet or something for document
specific settings would be nice, or even an addition to the right
click contextual menu.  One thing I'd like to see is the ability to
set line endings & encoding on a per-project basis.  Some projects I
work on require collaboration with windows users & others don't.
It'd be nice to say that any new file in whatever project would use
these attributes.