[TxMt] GetBundle -- svn version issue

Andrew Jaffe a.h.jaffe at gmail.com
Mon May 14 21:58:28 UTC 2007

Hi-

I really like the handy getBundle bundle... but it's been giving me some
trouble. I've upgraded my own version of svn to 1.4.3. Unfortunately,
this is backwards-incompatible with getBundle's internal version, which
is 1.3. Since I've updated some of my bundles -- and the support folder
-- by hand, it's used my newer version, but then getBundle's svn can no
longer update them.

Perhaps getBundle should probably use the local svn if that's possible?
(Indeed it only uses the local svnversion, which will also cause a
mismatch.)

Yours,

Andrew