[TxMt] Is the following pdfsync-instruction right?

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Fri May 11 23:51:31 UTC 2007

On May 10, 2007, at 8:21 AM, Christian Burk wrote:

> Am 10.05.2007 um 14:12 schrieb Charilaos Skiadas:
>
> Would it also be possible to use TeXShop with pdfsync? I write all
> my stuff with TextMate and it's amazing. Afterwards I typeset it
> with TeXShop. Now it would be great if I could jump easily between
> the pdf and the source.

To the best of my knowledge, TeXShop does not deal with syncing
properly when it is set to use an external editor.
But we can probably help you move your engines to TextMate. That
should be relatively easy to do I think.

Btw, are you aware of latexmk.pl, and that you can set it as the
compiler in TextMate?

> Thanks
> Christian

Haris Skiadas