[TxMt] Is the following pdfsync-instruction right?

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Fri May 11 23:49:05 UTC 2007

On May 10, 2007, at 7:20 PM, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

>>> It appears its a problem with my source. It indeed works with
>>> another (simpler) file. I'll check out.
>>
>> Using PDFView, syncing works with that other file. Any idea where
>> the problem might come from?
>
> Send me your file when you get the chance, if possible, and when in
> the weekend I set things up with Skim I'll see if I can figure out
> what's wrong.

I have now updated both the LaTeX and View command and the Show in
PDF Viewer command to deal with Skim. Let me know if they don't work
for you. (You'll of course need to set TM_LATEX_VIEWER to Skim).

Edouard, I had no problems syncing with the files you sent me. So
please update the LaTeX bundle and try again, and let me know if it
still doesn't work.

>> Édouard

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College