[TxMt] Is the following pdfsync-instruction right?

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Thu May 10 23:20:30 UTC 2007

On May 10, 2007, at 7:08 PM, Édouard Gilbert wrote:

>>>  It jumps to the right place for me in both directions.
>>
>> It appears its a problem with my source. It indeed works with
>> another (simpler) file. I'll check out.
>
> Using PDFView, syncing works with that other file. Any idea where
> the problem might come from?

Send me your file when you get the chance, if possible, and when in
the weekend I set things up with Skim I'll see if I can figure out
what's wrong.

If for whatever reason you can't send me your file, try to create a
minimal example demonstrating the problem, by removing more and more
from the file and checking if the problem is still there.

> Édouard

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College