[TxMt] Re: Move blocks of text using "Go To Symbol"?

Rob McBroom textmate at skurfer.com
Fri May 11 17:22:24 UTC 2007

On May 10, 2007, at 11:45 PM, Jacob Rus wrote:

> It would be nice to solve more generally than just for LaTeX, if
> possible.

I also like the idea, but how would it work for something like
Markdown where only the H1, H2, etc. headers show up in the Symbols
list, while in the user's mind, there are probably a lot of other
things (paragraphs, lists) that should move along with that "Symbol"?

---
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>
I didn't "switch" to Apple... my OS did.