[TxMt] Several newbie-questions

Thomas Mai tom at tommai.de
Thu May 10 22:37:02 UTC 2007

Hi!

I'm new to TextMate - and so there came up some questions which I've
gathered here. Thanks in advance for any tip!
Bye, Tom

How can I open the file at the cursor directly from inside the editor?

Can TM hilight the matching brackets? (I'm using "pastels on dark"
color scheme; if thats important...)

How do I make the cursor follow when I've scrolled some pages with
Ctrl-CursorUp/Down? "Standard-behaviour" is that the cursor stays
where I've started.

How do I find the next match (for the same criteria) when searching
incrementally with Ctrl+S?

Is there a simple calculator in TM?

I prefer bookmarks that I can access directly, e.g. something like ^1
for line 40, ^2 for line 88 etc - instead of F2. Can I have that with
TM?