[TxMt] Is the following pdfsync-instruction right?

Steve Lianoglou lists at arachnedesign.net
Thu May 10 13:14:36 UTC 2007

>> One reason TextMate should support Skim out of the box is that
>> there is evidence that development of PDFView may halt. On the
>> Sourceforge tracker, Andrea Bergia, PDFView’s developer, writes:[1]
>>> Hello, I am the developer of PDFView, an application which seems
>>> superseded by your wonderful Skim in many regards. I actually
>>> plan to use it as my default PDF reader…
>> Best, Mark
>>
>> [1]: <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?%
>> 20func=detail&aid=1693191&group_id=192583&atid=941984>
>
> Didn't he even think about joining or even joined the ppl
> developing Skim?

Apparently he did .. if you look at the last comment on that thread
(from Andrea) he writes:

"""
It works. Thanks for the great speed, and for the quality of the
software.
I am seriously thinking about declaring PDFView "dead" and Skim as the
"successor"; I'll just wait for some more LaTeX support (and maybe
I'll try
to help a bit with writing it).

Again, thanks.
"""

as well as offering to whip up an Italian localization ...

-steve