[TxMt] Open multiple files in Tabs?

Xavier Cambar xcambar at gmail.com
Tue May 8 16:26:36 UTC 2007

Did you have a look at MacFuse?
It is able to mount remote disks (as ftp/sftp accounts, or even ssh)
on your desktop. You can then use the files stored remotely  as local
files, exactly as when mounting usb drives, or afp/smb shares.
I've recently heard of a ftp client able to do the same thing, but I
don't remember its name. Not very useful, I know, but... at least...
one exists :-/

Anyway, for working on remote projects, MacFuse is a good solution,
although it is generally safer to work on local copies.

Oh. Depending on the context, maybe should you have a look at
subversion, too.

Hope it helps,
Xavier Cambar