[TxMt] Feature Request: Open images with...

Walter Lee Davis waltd at wdstudio.com
Fri May 4 13:01:06 UTC 2007

I just tried double-clicking an image file, and Photoshop opened it
right away. I think it's down to whatever application is bound to that
file-type. If it isn't by default, make sure that "Treat .xxx files as
binary" is selected in TM's contextual menu for the file (type) you're
concerned with.

Walter