[TxMt] Feature Request: Open images with...

Christian Burk maillists at gmx.de
Fri May 4 06:36:47 UTC 2007

Hi Folks,

A lot of my projects include some images and for getting a nice
overview, I also arrange these images, together with other related
files, within the project drawer.

If I right click on an image, I can open it with the standard
application (for example preview.app). Would it not be nice to have
an option "Open with..." and then be able to open it in the favorite
graphics program?

I know, it is possible to drag and drop the image on the dock icon of
the graphics program, but an option would easier.

Thanks
Christian