[TxMt] Re: mate error [BlogMate problem???]

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu May 3 11:46:01 UTC 2007

On 3. May 2007, at 11:40, Andrew Jaffe wrote:

> [...]
> I can confirm that removing BlogMate fixes the problem on my machine.

I see someone forgot to read http://macromates.com/wiki/
Troubleshooting/101 → “Is the problem local?” ;)

Okay, likely BlogMate uses the default connection (NSConnection)
which prevents TextMate itself to vend the mate server object using
this connection.

Todd, if you’re reading this: can you confirm? If so, just do
[NSConnection new] to get a new connection instead of using the
default one.