[TxMt] Re: Improvements to Objective-C Bundle

Nithin Reddy jashugan at gmail.com
Thu May 3 03:03:12 UTC 2007

Yeah, I knew about that. It doesn't work right. If you have /* */
comment in the block of code you are commenting then it will won't
comment out everything after that /* */ comment. Plus, how do you undo
it when you want to uncomment the code?

Actually how do others disable parts of the code they are not
intersted in having executed? I would assume it is a common problem,
either that, or I am the only one who doesn't trust their own code.

- Nithin