[TxMt] Documentation broken for Ruby in latest build

Dave Baldwin dave.baldwin at 3dlabs.com
Tue May 1 10:15:14 UTC 2007

On 1 May 2007, at 10:58, Allan Odgaard wrote:

env^R just hung with with coloured wheel.  So I forced quit TM and
restarted it (from Finder).

The env^R showed HOME and USER set up as expeced.  LOGNAME does not
exist.  ^h for ruby help and running ruby now works as expected.

TM had only been running for a few hours before I noticed these
problems and I hadn't been doing anything 'difficult'.

I am happy to poke around some more if you have anything you want me
to look at.

Thanks,
Dave.