[TxMt] ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles vs. /Library/...

Daryl Spitzer daryl.spitzer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 23:31:30 UTC 2007

That makes sense.  I'll try that.  Thanks.

Should someone update the wiki to remove the contradiction between
"You should start by checking out the latest version of the bundle you
want to improve into ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles."
and "Normally it is not recommended that you checkout bundles to the
above location..."?

--
Daryl