[TxMt] ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles vs. /Library/...

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Fri Mar 30 23:25:04 UTC 2007

On Mar 30, 2007, at 11:01 AM, Daryl Spitzer wrote:

> I want to contribute some patches to the Perforce bundle, but I need
> to clear up some confusion first...

What I do and it works for me (might not work for anybody else): I
have the TM repository checked out to /Library/Application\ Support/
TextMate.

If I want to make changes to a bundle that I know I may want to
commit later, I create a symbolic link for that bundle to ~/Library,
eg for a bundle named XXX

ln -s /Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles/XXX.tmbundle ~/
Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles

Then I can work on XXX from within TM, and submit it when done.

Gerd