[TxMt] Re: Control-L markers

Rob McBroom textmate at skurfer.com
Thu Mar 29 20:53:03 UTC 2007

On Mar 29, 2007, at 4:44 PM, Patrick Gundlach wrote:

> Sometimes I split my source files in pages and I can easily
> navigate from page to page. This is so handy in some cases and I
> really miss that feature. I don't really like to use bookmarks,
> they are textmate only and won't stay at the place (cmd-a, cmd-x,
> cmd-v messes them up).

Have you looked at the TODO Bundle? You could add your own tag like
"PAGE" or "MARK" and when you run "Show TODO list", it will hyperlink
any that it finds in your files (assuming you don't mind having such
strings visible). It's not as quick as an immediate "jump to next",
but you could probably create a command or macro that jumped to the
next occurrence of your chosen string.

---
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>
I didn't "switch" to Apple... my OS did.