[TxMt] Re: Control-L markers

Patrick Gundlach textmate at contextgarden.net
Thu Mar 29 20:44:00 UTC 2007

Hello Rob,

>> is it possible to insert a ctrl-L (new page) into the current buffer?
>
> If I understand what you're asking, this is the same question I had
> back in November.

Right.

> My conclusion was that this is the one thing I still need vim for.

Or emacs in my case. Right. Sometimes I split my source files in pages
and I can easily navigate from page to page. This is so handy in some
cases and I really miss that feature. I don't really like to use
bookmarks, they are textmate only and won't stay at the place (cmd-a,
cmd-x, cmd-v messes them up).

Thanks for the (slightly disappointing) anwser. I still think that
Textmate is a great texteditor!

Patrick