[TxMt] Command to toggle writing to deltas/writing to version-controlled bundle

Henrik Nyh henrik at nyh.se
Sat Mar 24 13:10:26 UTC 2007

For a bundle I'm maintaining, I wanted to be able to easily toggle
between having changes written directly to the bundle (so that I can
commit them) and having changes written to deltas (so that I can make
local customizations that are not committed).

I wrote a command for this:
http://henrik.nyh.se/2007/03/24/textmate-command-to-toggle-writing-deltas/

I'm sure others have done similar things before, but I couldn't find
anything, so I rolled my own, and thought I'd share.

If the command does something bad or unnecessary, or if you've solved
this problem in a better way, please let me (us) know.