[TxMt] Getting started with the Perforce bundle?

Daryl Spitzer daryl.spitzer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 20:39:42 UTC 2007

I'm new to TextMate, but after reading James Gray's book, I'm eager to
become a "power user"...

I installed the Perforce bundle (using the GetBundle bundle) and just
tried it for the first time.  I selected Perforce->Diff With Base with
a file open that I've already ran `p4 edit` on in the command-line,
and I get:

Perforce client error:
	Connect to server failed; check $P4PORT.
	TCP connect to perforce failed.
	perforce: host unknown.

I double-checked that $P4PORT is set properly, and I can run Perforce
fine from Terminal (and from BBEdit).  Do I need to do something else
to setup the bundle?  (Is there a way to find documentation for
bundles that I haven't found yet?)

I also noticed that all the key equivalents in the Perforce bundle are
"^$".  Is this a sign of some kind of problem?

--
Daryl