[TxMt] textmate project pane strangeness

Alan Watts alan at datax.com
Wed Mar 14 22:54:19 UTC 2007

hi all,

I am a longtime bbedit user but someone said I should check textmate
out.  I like it so far but I have encountered some weird and
frustrating behavior while using the project file pane while editing
text files loaded through transmit's 'edit with...' over sftp:

	- sometimes when files open up through transmit and then I drag them
to the project pane, they're blank.  I'll repeat the same process and
then they show up fine.
	- sometimes after working on a file for awhile, the filename turns
red, which I'm assuming means the link has died and I can't open them
up anymore.  I can toggle back to the tab if it's still open and see
the file, but it won't save any changes at that point.  This is the
most frustrating because I have set up 100+ html/php/js/css files and
then they break.

Anyone have similar problems?

I'm running 10.4.8 on an intel macbook.

thanks!