[TxMt] Insert File/Path names + open a file without using a GUI

Charley Tiggs lists at tiggs.net
Mon Mar 12 00:43:42 UTC 2007

Hans,

I think misunderstood the example So I'm going to try again.

Given your project example below, let's say I want to create a hyperlink
in a.html to the file '/images/1.jpg'.  I would not want
'/usr/local/src/web' as part of the input. Given your project example
below, when I enter '=/i' and hit CTRL+TAB, given that the
$TM_PROJECT_PATH is known, and given that I'm creating a link within
html, shouldn't the insertion only be '/images'?

I think I'll try modifying the command myself to see if I can accomplish
this. As the tool stands, it's extremely useful.  Thanks for an awesome
beginning!

Charley