[TxMt] Improvements for Bulletin Board Bundle

Zettt zettt at macbay.de
Sat Mar 10 13:42:10 UTC 2007

Hi

As some developer ;) told me i can improve the BB-Bundle by myself. I have
done that!
How can i contribute now?

The way it is mentioned on this page:
http://macromates.com/wiki/Bundles/HowToContribute
doesnt work.
When i am svn co it copies me the Bundle to the Library but when i
double-click it TextMate opens with the Project View and in the sidebar i
have the folders "Snippets" "Commands" and so on  o_O
What's wrong there?

Here are my improvements (so far):
1. Wrap selection as Link vBulleting & phpBB - takes the adress from the
pasteboard and places it where it should be. (Taken from the HTML or
Markdown Bundle don't know exactly anymore)
2. Wrap selection as Code Block
3. Wrap selection as Quote - takes the whole text from pasteboard and
inserts it. It asks to enter the quoted Username, too.
4. Indent > - lets you make an indented text (don't know if that works in
phpBB - not tested yet)
5. Strikout - erm strikes the text out

TODO:
1. Outdent < - i haven't figured out yet how to find last occurence of
[INDENT] within some indents, delete it, let the text untouched and delete
the next [/INDENT]. I was thinking about using some kind of regular
expression, but since a i didn't know of RegEx before 3 weeks or so i am
very new to this. ;)
2. Integrate "strikeout" to the bundle language.

Thanks!

Zettt
azeitler at zettt.de