[TxMt] prefix , suffix lines ala BBEdit in TextdMate?

Steve Lianoglou lists at arachnedesign.net
Fri Mar 9 19:22:20 UTC 2007

Hi,

> Thanks, I will give this a try. I haven't parsed the
> column_selections fully yet, but at first blush I think I was
> hoping for something dead simple. Maybe it is simple, with the docs
> making it harder than it looks. (Before I posted the question, I
> did start reading this section from the online help...)

Column selection is dead simple and you'll wonder how you've lived w/
o it for so long.

Just try to select a block of text across multipe lines. Once you
have it selected (and let go of the mouse), just hit "option" and see
what happens.

Alternatively, hold the option key down then click and select text
across multiple lines, you'll pick it up right quick.

Enjoy,
-steve