[TxMt] prefix , suffix lines ala BBEdit in TextdMate?

smarks.other smarks.other at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 19:09:37 UTC 2007

Thanks, I will give this a try. I haven't parsed the
column_selections fully yet, but at first blush I think I was hoping
for something dead simple. Maybe it is simple, with the docs making
it harder than it looks. (Before I posted the question, I did start
reading this section from the online help...)

Anyway, I will give both approaches some study.

Thanks again.

Spencer