[TxMt] subversion commit problem

rupert rupert at rupespad.com
Tue Mar 6 22:18:17 UTC 2007

Just thought I'd let you know that Textmate bombs out on me when I
try and commit changes to my subversion repository using the
subversion bundle.

To be honest I've not used this bundle for a long time as I use svnX,
but svnX has just stopped letting me open my repositories and working
copies (it bombs out also) so I thought I'd give it a go.

I can't comment on when this started happening to the subversion
bundle so I don't know if the two problems I'm having are connected,
but the only thing that's changed since yesterday (when svnX was
working fine) is that I've installed the iTunes (7.1) and Quicktime
(7.1.5) updates from Apple, so if the two are connected then
(although I can't see why) this may have something to do with it.....

[command line subversion is working fine ...although I'm having
problems remembering how to use it!?!?!]

Cheers n thanks for an awesome editor!

Rupert