[TxMt] How can TextMate be so popular???

Charley Tiggs lists at tiggs.net
Tue Mar 6 22:14:17 UTC 2007

kj,

Be realistic.  Passing judgement on a piece of software with just 1 or 2
hours of use is irresponsible.  If you're going to evaluate software for
a specific need, at least take the time to find out WHY it works the way
it does instead of trying to impose your expectations on the way it
should work!  If you do have preconceived expectations, those
expectations probably belong to the software you already use.  In which
case, why are you evaluating anything else???

Charley