[TxMt] Warning for "Environment Based on Current Word/Selection" from LaTeX Bundle

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Jun 30 03:40:14 UTC 2007

On 28. Jun 2007, at 23:42, Ivan Pan wrote:

> [...]
> When I type "item" and do "command+{", the output now has a warning
> message like below:
> [...] but I use GetBundle to keep it updated.

This is because you have an updated Support folder, but *not* the
updated LaTeX bundle.

In the past, GetBundle would checkout the Support folder, though it
no longer does exactly because of this problem (with updates that
require bundle updates) -- it will not update default bundles (like
your LaTeX bundle) nor will it update bundles to a newer version than
corresponding to your support folder.

So in your case, remove your local Support folder, and unless you use
bundles not included by default, just remove everything: http://
macromates.com/wiki/Troubleshooting/RevertToDefaultBundles