[TxMt] Warning for "Environment Based on Current Word/Selection" from LaTeX Bundle

Ivan Pan ipan at freeshell.org
Thu Jun 28 21:42:31 UTC 2007

Hi,

I don't remember when this warning starts happening but I can not make
anything out of looking at the bundle codes.

When I type "item" and do "command+{", the output now has a warning
message like below:

Warning: PropertyList is deprecated. Use OSX::PropertyList instead.
\begin{itemize}
	\item
\end{itemize}

The command works as expected, but I can not figure out what trigger
the warning. I don't know the version of LaTeX bundle but I use
GetBundle to keep it updated.

TextMate 1.5.5 r1383
Mac OS X 10.4.9 PPC

ip