[TxMt] New TODO

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Thu Jun 21 15:41:15 UTC 2007

That is pretty awesome, thanks Stanley!

I am not quite happy with the tags.yaml approach though: I can't seem
to just add

	~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles/TODO.tmbundle/
Support/tags.yaml

when the TOTO bundle lives in /Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/
Bundles/TODO.tmbundle. The version in the home directory is not
picked up. So I have to change it where the TODO bundle resides, and
that is bad because that directory is kept in sync via svn.

Also the tags.yaml file can't be edited with the bundle editor.

Any chance it could be moved to a Preferences file, so that it can be
edited with the bundle Editor and also can reside away from where the
Bundle lives?

Thanks much

Gerd