[TxMt] JavaScript Tools bundle

Thomas Aylott (subtleGradient) oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Wed Jun 20 23:19:23 UTC 2007

Send me the javascript file you got the error on and I can debug it
for you.
Also, there have been a few minor updates to it recently. One of them
broke stuff.
There's a chance you got it right then but didn't update to the fixed
version.

Here's the trac log for BundleForge
http://dev.bundles.bundleforge.com/log

	thomas Aylott — subtleGradient — CrazyEgg — sixteenColors