[TxMt] My Textmate's Run Script commands broken by Apple security patch?

Robin Houston robin.houston at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 20:26:17 UTC 2007

On 6/14/07, Cassio Pennachin <pennachin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've no idea why I got this weird output (it works fine in tcsh and bash
> outside TM), so I just commented out the line in the ruby bundle that
> depended on `which`:

Do you have a .cshrc file? If you rename it so csh can't find it, does the
problem go away?

(The which command is a csh script, bizarrely. I would think it better to
use the bash builtin "type -p ruby" in a bash script, rather than forking a
different shell just to locate the ruby interpreter.)

Robin