[TxMt] My Textmate's Run Script commands broken by Apple security patch?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Jun 11 08:53:48 UTC 2007

On 10. Jun 2007, at 18:12, Cassio Pennachin wrote:

> [...]
> I have a similar problem, although I get a slightly different error:
>
> /bin/bash: line 4: ]2; /Users/cassio/lib]1; cassio/lib/usr/bin/
> ruby: No
> such file or directory
> [...]
> Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

One or more of these 4 things are generally the case:

  1) you removed your ruby away from /usr/bin/ruby
  2) you set TM_RUBY in Preferences → Advanced to a wrong value
  3) your PATH is corrupt
  4) a space is in the PATH (the ‘which’ command is broken and
can’t always handle that)

So,

  1) do you have /usr/bin/ruby? Does /usr/bin/ruby -e 'p :test' work?
  2) what does: echo $TM_RUBY (and pressing ⌃R) give in TM?
  3) what does: echo $TM_PATH (and pressing ⌃R) give in TM?
  4) what does: which ruby    (and pressing ⌃R) give in TM?