[TxMt] My Textmate's Run Script commands broken by Apple security patch?

Cassio Pennachin pennachin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 16:12:28 UTC 2007

Dear TextMate experts,

I applied the latest Apple Security Patch about a week ago, and that
> afternoon at the first attempt following the patch I became suddenly unable
> to run Ruby scripts in Rubymate with the cmd-R Run choice from the Ruby
> bundle.

I have a similar problem, although I get a slightly different error:

/bin/bash: line 4: ]2; /Users/cassio/lib]1; cassio/lib/usr/bin/ruby: No
such file or directory

Ruby 1.8.6 (compiled from source) is installed in /usr/bin.
Textmate Version 1.5.5 (1383)
Mac OS X 10.4.9

I don't have anything on ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate or in
/Library/Application Support/TextMate.  My default shell is tcsh.

The run command in Ruby bundle reads:

export RUBYLIB="$TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT/RubyMate${RUBYLIB:+:$RUBYLIB}"
export TM_RUBY=$(which "${TM_RUBY:-ruby}")

"${TM_RUBY}" -- "$TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT/RubyMate/run_script.rb"

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Cassio