[TxMt] Open in new window key binding

Edward K. Chew ekchew at mac.com
Fri Jun 8 16:04:39 UTC 2007

Just wondering how I can go about assigning a key combo for opening
project files in their own windows?  (I like to keep the files I'm
actively editing in separate windows so I can easily compare back to
what I already have.)  The help says to go through System
Preferences, but it wants the exact name of the menu item, which is
variable in this case (Open "foo" in New Window).  Also, it seems you
can only open one file at a time this way, which is a bit of a drag.

-Ted