[TxMt] GPG en-/decryption

Graham Ashton graham.ashton at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 10:27:53 UTC 2007

On 29/05/07, Bonhôte André <andre at bonhote.org> wrote:

> I'm looking for a way to easily encrypt and decrypt a text file. It
> should do the following:
>
> [...]
>
> I'd use this to store passwords.

I have a couple of commands that I've setup for encrypting/decrypting
emails with GPG. With a bit of tweaking I'm sure you could get them to
play nicely with plain text (the main difference is that they
currently quote the text with '>' characters so that it's ready to
send a reply).

They're fairly similar to the AES encryption commands, that I ripped
off when I started writing them. I bound them to Ctrl-Shift-Cmd-P.

Should I post them to the list?