[TxMt] Simple (probably) request for UI change in bundle editor

Kenneth McDonald kenneth.m.mcdonald at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 28 03:00:03 UTC 2007

Now let's see if anyone else agrees with this... :-)

Currently in the bundle editor, there's an "Activation" popup menu that
has just two items, "Tab Trigger" and "Key Equivalent". Depending on
which is selected, a tab trigger or shortcut key is displayed and can be
edited in the adjacent text field.

I think it would be clearer, faster, and probably take less space in the
UI, to simply show two text fields, one with the tab trigger, and the
other with the shortcut key. And I think a significant benefit to
someone using a bundle is that it then becomes possible to just move
through the bundle items and see the shortcuts in the process. Makes
learning a bundle much faster.

Many thanks,
Ken