[TxMt] LaTeX bundle

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Sat Jul 14 13:00:44 UTC 2007

One more question,

What LaTeX command are you using to typeset your document?  When I removed a
\end{frame} from my own beamer file and ran it through I got a different
error message, but in a format that I look for:

./Beamer/treeApps.tex:7: Argument of \frame has an extra }.

Specifically, the script assumes that file:line:error style messages are
enabled...  That does not look like it is true in your case.

Brad

--
Brad Miller
Assistant Professor, Computer Science