[TxMt] LaTeX bundle

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Sat Jul 14 12:45:56 UTC 2007

Christoph,

Thanks for the example.  I have not seen that format for an error message
before. But then I have not used beamer very much either.

--
Brad Miller
Assistant Professor, Computer Science

On 7/14/07, Christoph Eyrich <ceyrich at gmx.net> wrote:

> ! Extra }, or forgotten \endgroup.
> \endbeamer at frameslide ...amer at framepauses}\egroup
>                                                    \ifx
> \beamer at frametitle \@...
> l.1738 \end{frame}
>
> ?
> ! Emergency stop.

And there is no LaTeX Error or LaTeX Warning near those errors?   I wonder
what other error messages beamer spits out.  The trick is to write a regular
expression that matches errors but not regular stuff.  Not very user
friendly of the beamer folks to not include the word error in their error
messages.

I'll introduce some errors into my beamer files and see what I can come up
with.

Brad