[TxMt] ActionScript/Xtrace

Ale Muñoz bomberstudios at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 13:27:28 UTC 2007

Gaby,

I've checked your mtasc.yaml and have found the following issues with it:

- you need to change the line that reads "trace: console" to "trace: xtrace"
- you don't need to add the path to the MTASC binary unless you are
using a custom binary.
- depending on how you get your application started, you may be
missing a "-main" parameter on your parameters line. So, it should be
"params: -mx -keep -main". This is assuming you're using the MTASC
default behavior of having the main() method start your app.

Your custom build_with_mtasc.rb looks good to me. I'll test your
modifications and see if I can include them on the bundle. Thank you
very much : )

Please, let me know if this fixes your problem... I understand the
documentation is quite sparse about this issue, and would like to hear
your comments ; )

--
Ale Muñoz
http://sofanaranja.com