[TxMt] GetBundle suggestions - Add "revert bundle" command

Timothy Bates tim.bates at ed.ac.uk
Mon Jul 9 15:27:04 UTC 2007

Hi  there.
GetBundle is a great helper for installing and maintaining bundles!

A suggestion to its maintainer: would it be possible to add a "revert bundle
command"? I imagine that this could simply  throw a dialog of all loaded
bundles and then delete the delta folder.

A really nice (but major, I imagine) would be a "merge" command which took a
bundle file on the desktop and merged its changes into an existing bundle,
on an item by item basis, prompting for conflicts.

I would use this for managing changes where I edit my own private bundles on
several machines and wish to get them all back into sync (I never figured
out subversion well enough to do it using SVN).