[TxMt] Working with CVS in TextMate

Sean Schertell sean at datafly.net
Thu Jan 25 00:47:02 UTC 2007

Another great version control system is Mercurial (also called "hg").
It's also similar to CVS, SVN but lighter-weight and arguably more
reliable.

The OpenSolaris project and many other major projects have switched
over to Mercurial full-time so it's not really a totally left-field
system, and it's gaining traction fast.

Definitely worth a look:
http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/wiki/

There's even a TM bundle for it :-)