[TxMt] LaTeX bundle: Why emph instead of textit??

Christian Bogen christian.bogen at fastmail.fm
Sun Jan 14 10:36:13 UTC 2007

Hi,

why does the LaTeX bundle suddenly default to \emph instead of
\textit when I press command-i? This is a most unwelcome change as I
often use the scrartcl-class where \emph seems to be typeset as
underlined text instead of italic.

Any chance for a *different* shortcut for emph in the default LaTeX
bundle? I don't like messing around in the default bundles myself for
as far as I understand TM will create a "local" copy and I can no
longer easily benefit from updates in the default bundles … :(

Christian