[TxMt] Python 2.4.3 - PyMate r5848 pickle problem

Soryu Soryu at serenity.de
Sat Jan 6 00:04:19 UTC 2007

> Isn't that how it works now? If so, isn't that supposed to enable
> you to make a change/tweak in a bundle w/o overriding the entire
> bundle?

I think if you have a local bundle the support path also points to
that local bundle, even if you only have a simple snippet overridden.
So it might be, that the bundle was copied (old way) way ago and the
support directory outdated. Otherwise it should not have found the
necessary files in the support path at all…

Soryu.