[TxMt] Python 2.4.3 - PyMate r5848 pickle problem

Steve Lianoglou lists at arachnedesign.net
Fri Jan 5 14:07:33 UTC 2007

> Alex,
> Thank you very much. It seems that if you modify any of a bundle
> the bundle does not update on a new version of textmate which I had
> not realised.

I actually thought this behavior has changed.

I knew this was the case previously, but I thought now changes to
bundles get saved in some delta format in your ~/Library/App Support/
TextMate/... directory.

Isn't that how it works now? If so, isn't that supposed to enable you
to make a change/tweak in a bundle w/o overriding the entire bundle?

-steve