[TxMt] Blogging bundle features

Daniel Käsmayr daniel at kaesmayr.net
Fri Jan 5 10:51:36 UTC 2007

Fellow textmaters,

I have been playing with the blogging bundle now for quite some time
and would love to see the following additions:

(I currently am at SVN revision 6430, my blogs are running Wordpress)

1. As I am writing un multiple blogs, I would really appreciate if
e.g. the category tab trigger would read my current post to see if
there is already a selection of blogs instead of asking me which blog
to post to, at the very least use a popup instead of the dialog (as
is done with the blog tab trigger)

2. Same goes for selecting categories… would there be a way to cache
the list of categories, maybe?

3. Is there a way to post drafts? Or, if not, is it possible to post
at future dates, so I can prepare and upload my next few posts
without needing to do copy/paste?

4. Is the common "linking"  code progressing? e.g. if you insert a
link to a recent blog post (btw a great addition!) it inserts a HTML
link, but I am writing in markdown – so it is quite a pain in my eyes
to see the full clutter of <a> tags…

5. I very much love the "insert google lucky hit" functionality!

6. Image upload is soo cool!

Thanks again to all who are contributing to all those cool bundles!

Dan