[TxMt] Python 2.4.3 - PyMate r5848 pickle problem

Alexander Ross alex.j.ross at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 08:29:38 UTC 2007

Nigel,

You are using a very old copy of the Python bundle.  I was able to
run your test case on the latest version.

Are you using your own copy of the Python Bundle?  If so, check the
directories "~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles" and "/
Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles" for copies of
Python.tmbundle.  If they are there, just remove them.

Also, are you using a cutting-edge build of TextMate?  You can
upgrade to the latest version through the preferences panel.  Go to
"Software Update", and change "Watch for:" to "Cutting-Edge".

Hope this helps,

– Alex