[TxMt] YummyFTP AutoRoute?

Fred B fredb7 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 10:40:22 UTC 2007

On 1/4/07, Sean Schertell <sean at datafly.net> wrote:
> Pretty sweet setup. Anyone still using Transmit/Fetch/Interarchy/
> CyberDuck, I highly recommend checking this one out. It's the
> TextMate of file transfer clients :-)

Sorry to disagree but I can't see a single reason to use Yummy FTP
over Transmit. The Yummy FTP interface is too cluttered, IMHO and I'm
happy TextMate is not the Yummy FTP of text editors.
To each his own, and this is not the place to argue about FTP clients,
but "Anyone still using Transmit/Fetch/Interarchy/CyberDuck" implies
Yummy FTP is superior, which I think is plain wrong.

--
FredB