[TxMt] YummyFTP AutoRoute?

Sean Schertell sean at datafly.net
Thu Jan 4 03:19:02 UTC 2007

Thanks Brett -- I found that one already ;-)

Pretty sweet setup. Anyone still using Transmit/Fetch/Interarchy/
CyberDuck, I highly recommend checking this one out. It's the
TextMate of file transfer clients :-)

http://www.yummysoftware.com/

If you want it for only $10 instead of $25, just use this coupon code:
CPNMACAPPADAY2

FYI: I'm not at all affiliated -- only discovered and bought the app
yesterday. It's that good!

:-D

Sean